NAI Director / Principal / Senior Broker
NAI Highland, LLC
Two North Cascade Ave, Suite 300
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80903
T +1 719 667 6865
Scope of Service Experience
Randy has represented buyers and sellers, tenants and landlords across the full spectrum of Industrial, Office and Land properties including a number of institutional, Fortune 500, regional and non-profit organizations.
Background & Experience
Randy Churchill Dowis joined NAI Highland, LLC in 1987, four years after entering the local commercial real estate industry. Two years later, he became a partner in the firm. Since then, Dowis has successfully negotiated some of the largest lease and brokerage transactions in Colorado Springs.
Dowis represented ENT Credit Union in their new 28-acre, 330,000 SF headquarters campus and Progressive Insurance in its 50-acre, 330,000 square foot build-to-suit. He also represented Sanmina-SCI in the disposition of two campuses; 360,000 square feet on 96 acres and 152,000 square feet on 45 acres. His build-to-suit and land transactions include the 175,000-SF Serco Campus, Coca-Cola, Taylor Farms and, a Department of Defense (DoD) contractor campus for Corporate Office Properties Trust as well as the 125,000-SF American Tire Distributors facility.
Randy graduated in 1983 from Colorado State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance and Real Estate.
Professional Associations & Designations
A native of Colorado Springs, Dowis is actively involved in the community. In the past, he served as the Chairman of the Colorado Springs Economic Development Corporation’s Facilities Task Force, the Mayor’s 100 Teens Selection Committee and Board Chair for Junior Achievement of Southern Colorado.
In 2000, Dowis was one of only 25 business leaders selected as “Men of the New Millennium.” In 2006, he received RCIS’s 2006 Industrial Transaction of the Year award. Dowis and NAI Highland have been selected as Co-Star Power Brokers every year since Co-Star entered the local market, 2006-2019.
- ENT Credit Union - Corporate Heights BTS - 330,000 SF on 28 Acres
- FedEx Freight - 60,000 SF BTS - 27 Acres
- RMPBS - 315 E Costilla -$1,810,000 | 8,000 SF
- SRAM -850 Elkton Drive - $5,600,000 | 100,000 SF
- 540 – 550 Cimarron - $2,100,000 | 20,000 SF
- Classic Business Park II & III - 1805-1819 S Murray Blvd -$7,700,000 | 100,000 SF
- Mountain Shadows Business Park - 2270 Garden of the Gods Rd - $4,250,000 | 50,000 SF
- Airport Powers Business Centre - 1260-1350 N Newport Rd - $4,800,000 | 50,000 SF
- Entegris Building - 1555 Garden of the Gods Rd - $4,675,000 | 39,000 SF
- Goddard School - 1101 Sergeant Jon Stiles Dr. Highlands Ranch, CO - $4,000,000
- Claremont Business Park - 1426 Selix Grv - $1,250,000
- 711 S Tejon St – Independence Center - $1,625,000
- Sealy Mattress Facility - 6275 Lake Shore Ct - $4,000,000 | 78,000 SF
- Classic Corporate Center - 6385 Corporate Dr - $8,700,000
- Former Apple/Sanmina-SCI - 702 Bandley Dr - $4,250,000 | 360,000 SF
- Westone Labs Campus - 2205 Executive Cir - $5,300,000 | 74,000 SF
- Entertainment Publications - 1525 N Newport Rd - $5,750,000 | 125,000 SF
- Magnum Materials - 3111 N Stone Ave - $1,625,000 | 44,000 SF
- ITT Campus - 1460 Garden of the Gods Rd - $5,350,000 |105,000 SF
- MKS Instruments - 4975 N 30th St - $1,445,000
- Minco Manufacturing - 855 Aeroplaza Dr - $2,325,000 | 50,000 SF
- Federal Foods - 4635 Town Center Dr - $1,400,000
- Arrowswest Business Park - 4330 Arrowswest Dr - $3,550,000 | 44,000 SF
- Rocky Mountain Coors Distribution Facility - 4710 Northpark Dr - $4,000,000 | 74,000 SF
- Hotsy Manufacturing - 2150 Garden of the Gods Rd - $2,600,000 |72,000 SF
- 5070 Centennial Blvd - $4,020,000 | 75,000 SF
- Former AVX Corporate Facility - 2415-2435 Executive Cir - $890,000
- 5090 Centennial Blvd - $2,870,000 | 60,000 SF
- 5050 Centennial Blvd - $3,700,000 | 75,000 SF
- Classic Business Park II & III - 1805 S. Murray Blvd - 30,000 SF
- Garden Tech Building - 870 Elkton Dr - 10,000 SF
- Airport Business Center - 2520 Aviation Wy - 52,000 SF
- Corporate Centre II - 6255 Corporate Dr - 12,000 SF
- Classic Business Park I - 1783-1785 S Murray Blvd - 30,000 SF
- Former J. E. Dunn Building - 1120-1140 Moreno Ave - 20,000 SF
- Airport Business Center - 2510 Aviation Wy - 20,000 SF
- 3110 N Stone Ave - 15,000 SF
- Mountain Shadows Business Park - 4805 N 30th St - 10,000 SF
- Classic Business Park III - 1849 S Murray Blvd - 15,000 SF
- Cheyenne Hills - 455 E Cheyenne Mountain Blvd - 50,000 SF
- Former Coors Facility - 4710 Northpark Dr - 44,000 SF
- Airport Business Center - 2507 Zeppelin Rd - 44,500 SF
- Mtn Shadows Business Park - 4805 N. 30th St - 25,207 SF
- Mygrant Glass - 2570 Zeppelin Rd - 44,000 SF
- Former Coors-Tek - 1225 Aeroplaza Dr - 61,500 SF
- Airport Business Center - 2520 Aviation Wy - $604,800 | 28,000 SF
Brokerage highlights include the sale of the former ITT Campus (101,000 SF), the Aerotech Distribution Center (105,900 SF); the disposition of the SRAM/RockShox Facility (102,500 SF); Sale of the Eagle Electronics & Photostencil property (80,000 SF), the General Dynamics/Academy Gateway transaction and Rocky Mountain Coors’ new 100,000-SF distribution facility.
Dowis has represented a number of institutional, Fortune 500, regional, and non-profit organizations. Included among them are ENT, Progressive Insurance, Ingersoll-Rand, Sanmina-SCI, Sealy, ITT, TRW, Northrop Grumman, Hewlett-Packard, General Dynamics, Union Pacific, Classic Homes, Focus on the Family, Junior Achievement Worldwide, and RMPBS.