NAI Highland, LLC
Two North Cascade Ave, Suite 300
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80903
T +1 719 447 5948
M +1 719 447 5948
Scope of Service Experience
Drew joined NAI Highland, LLC in 2018 as an Industrial and Office Specialist and is currently an Associate Broker working very closely with Principal and Senior brokers. Providing specialized guidance on all transactions, Drew represents buyers, sellers, tenants and landlords across the full spectrum of industrial and office space by adding investment expertise and seeking out value add propositions for investors looking to add to their portfolio.
Background & Experience
Skilled in real property, real estate economics, investment properties, real estate transactions, and brokerage, Drew streamlines the process for his clients by bringing local market knowledge and expertise to each and every interaction.
Prior to entering commercial real estate brokerage, Drew was a sales associate for a venture capital oil and gas firm, and a project engineer for a general contractor. These work and life experiences developed Drew’s attention to detail, but more importantly, prioritized his focus on building personal relationships.
Drew earned a B.A. in Political Science with a minor in real estate from Colorado State University.
- Goddard School Highlands Ranch - $4,000,000.00 I 10,000 SF
- RMPBS – 315 E Costilla - $1,810,000.00 I 8,000 SF
- Private Investor – 6 New Townhomes - $1,600,000.00 I 10,500 SF
- 2201 Hagerman St. – $575,000.00 I 3,800 SF
- Twelve Legs Marketing - $300,000.00 I 2,200 SF
- 3330 Drennan Industrial Lp. - $1,550,000.00 I 13,286 SF
- 907-909 Motor City Dr. - $2,150,000.00
- 2121 Executive Circle – $1,200,000.00 I 18,000 SF
- 920 Ford Street - $300,000.00 I 7,500 SF
- 5135 Centennial Blvd - $250,000.00 I 7,000 SF
- 3204 N. Academy Blvd - $200,000.00 I 3,500 SF
- 8610 Explorer - $350,000.00 I 2,700 SF
- 910 Pinon Ranch Vw - $200,000.00 I 2,200 SF
- 1490 Valley St - $300,000.00
- 3160-3170 Century St - 27,000 SF